Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Wedding Force

On September 1st, I finally got to officiate a wedding I'd been waiting for all year. 

I knew right away that I would have fun with Karrie and Matt when we first met. We bonded over Legos and sci fi, so I was especially excited about their wedding. Not to mention that it would take place at Starved Rock Lodge.

And they didn't let me down! The details of the wedding were fantastic - everything from the Legos in the bridesmaids' bouquets to the tables decorated for different Star Wars planets. I was even able to use a Doctor Who reference in the ceremony! How could you not love this couple?

Check out this great photo of Karrie and Matt. I'm happy to report that no one was injured in any light saber accidents.



See more on TrueLee Photography's Facebook page